Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bath & Body Works Paris Amour

Okay, so I must say I was really excited to try this item that came in my Influenster Box. I received Bath & Body Works Paris Amour.  It came in a really pretty bottle and was packaged so very nicely. I could't wait to use it so I tried some on the day after receiving my box and got many compliments from strangers while out and about. So that was reassuring. I've been slowly building my fragrance collection so this was the perfect edition. The scent gentle and wasn't overwhelming which is one thing I can't stand about a perfume or body spray so that was definitely a plus. It seemed to last all day long which I liked also. Its a pain to have to re-up on your body spray or perfume every hour or so. So this Bath & Body Works fragrance definitely won lots of kool points with me. 
Heres my review shown below for Bath & Body Works Paris Amour:


Don't forget to check out their Semi-Annual sale!


Select Body Care > $3 > Shop now.





Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist

NEW Fine Fragrance Mist Collection!

Fine fragrance in a mist as light as air. Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. It’s love at first mist! Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.

The Fine Fragrance Mist Collection:        
-          Be Enchanted™
-          White Citrus
-          Cherry Blossom
-          Coconut Lime Breeze
-          Into The Wild™
-          Dark Kiss™
-          Black Amethyst™
-          Sensual Amber™
-          Midnight Pomegranate®
-          Carried Away™
-          Forever Sunshine™
-          Secret Wonderland™
-          Black Raspberry Vanilla
-          Pink Chiffon
-          Paris Amour
-          Twilight Woods™
-          Sweet Pea®
-          Moonlight Path®
-          Japanese Cherry Blossom
-          Country Chic™
-          Warm Vanilla Sugar®
-          Sea Island Cotton®

Where to Buy:

You can find Bath and Body Works products at a registered retail store near you!
Suggest retail price of the Fine Fragrance Mists:  $14.00




FELL IN LOVE WITH PARIS AMOUR
Quick Take:
Great scent by Bath & Body Works
Usage Tips:
A little goes a long way
The Verdict:
Loved it. Will try other scents by Bath & Body Works too
Very sweet, fruity, refreshing scent. It seem to have lasted all day long with just a few dabs on my wrist and neck. Got a lot of compliments from.