Friday, February 3, 2012

Birthday Inspired!

All Smiles
It is the age of Aquarius! .... Happy Birthday to Me!  Well, I guess now I can consider this a belated birthday wish now. Last night was a great time and it was such a blessing to be amongst family and friends that are just as wild, crazy, lovable, kool and hilarious as they are! The shenanigans were taken back to POD. I've become quite fond of them. They really have great food and good service, so it seemed like the perfect place to celebrate the last year in my 20's. 


A good time was also had with my grandma and dear aunt at Famous Dave's who could say no to their tender brisket and ribs? Here is my birthday inspired outfit that I geared up in for b-day night. It has been a while since I've partied in extremely sky high heels! Geez I know Im getting old and for all those who are in the same boat as I am, please remember: high heels and wetting your whistle with adult beverages.... is not always a winning combination Lol




Red and Black are Back