Thursday, April 5, 2012

Excited about Eyes Lips and Face.com!

Beautiful day in Philly! Although its Thursday, to me this is actually considered a Friday because of the Easter holiday weekend. And woo hoo!
My package from Elf has arrived!!
My Happy Face

So I've been on my make up venture to see what brands, shades and styles I like the most. I'm not really big on purchasing online makeup because it limits your ability to get a good idea of how it will look on you but I recently went out on a limb and purchased a mini haul of Elf products. Those of you that are familiar with (Eyes Lips & Face) Elf make up knows that it is a pretty standard, inexpensive makeup brand. 
Those of you who aren't very familiar with it, please give Elf a try if you are just starting out using make up, looking to expand your make up collection or just want a few good products by this brand. In my most recent Elf purchase I got 4 blushes, 1 bottle of brush cleaner (which works like a charm), 1 kabuki face brush, an eyelash kit (which comes with a set of lashes & glue) 2 lip tints and 5 lip sticks in summer/spring colors. 
I have had a chance to use some of the products. I've found the lip sticks to last pretty long through out the day without too much reapplying. The kabuki face brush is one of Elf's best sellers and is great to use with a bronzer or powder. Its really soft and has gotten a lot of good reviews. A really nice thing about Elf is they always have a deal going on, whether it be free shipping, discounted products, half off certain items or very low priced offers. They always send reminders to your email address and announcements about their deals. I think its pretty safe to say that they've earned my business and I'll be a returning customer. Give Elf a try! You won't be disappointed!
Elf Brushes
My Elf Products










Lipsticks