Friday, March 2, 2012

I Lovin It this Friday

I am thanking ALL of my lucky stars that is it is finally Friday! For some reason this week seemed sooooo very long and now that its over its time to slip out of work mode into weekend mode. "Weekend Mode" means that I have time to do some of the things I love. This week definitely find myself loving a few of these small delights.

1.) Freebies! Ahh yes. Its the small things in life that can really make you happy. Okay, first it started out with me trying my hand at extreme couponing. That didn't work out as well so I moved on to a new love, freebies. During my web surfing I've stumbled upon a great freebie website that actually works and you can get a lot of cool things from it, for free! www.shop4freebies.com






2.) The Shark Tank on ABC. I can't begin to tell you the last time Iv'e been so excited and into a television show. I absolutely love this show so much! It has a individuals that present a product, idea or company to group of self made millionares that may have an interest in investing. Its educational, entertaining, and it keeps me on the edge of my seat in every episode. Shark tank is pretty inspiring to watch because it shows people with these interesting ideas and a dream to put it out there and make it become a reality. It comes on Fridays at 8:00 pm EST.



 
3.) Liplicious Bubble Gum Lip Gloss. This lip gloss has to be at the top of my list when it comes to glosses. It smells great. You're never too old to appreciate the sweet smell of bubble gum. It also stays on very long so you don't have to worry about reapplying it so often. I like to wear this lip gloss over my Revlon lip stain color. They make a winning team because it has a little shimmer to it and that makes your lip color pop! For $8.00 at Bath & Body Works you can find this little gem.