Monday, January 16, 2012

Wine is the answer.....um what was the question??

Wine time! Get your glasses ready yet again! Here is another one of my favorites, Elmo Pio Moscato. From what I've seen in the stores there are quite a few varieties of Moscato and I've tried some of them, but this one truly tickles my fancy the most out of them all. I am partial to sweeter wines so this quickly became a must-have. Moscato wine is a type of white wine, namely a dessert wine that is sweet, airy and slightly carbonated. It can be best paired with chocolate or your favorite type of fruit. Moscato has a very low alcohol content which makes it relaxing for a casual drink. You can find this wine at just about any local state store (perhaps other stores also if you live outside of PA) and the price is great. For close to $9.00 - $12.00 per bottle you can indulge in this sweet treat without breaking the bank. Over this fridged weekend here in Philly I took a good, long look at myself and decided "Hey! I need some time out to enjoy myself!" And so I did with a long soothing bubble bath, some strawberries and a bottle of Moscato. It was well worth it and well deserved for enduring a long work week. Whoever said you have to be a billionaire to pamper yourself ? (Even though I'm sure it doesn't hurt lol) For me this weekend Moscato wine was the answer, and it was so enjoyable that I completely forgot to ask what the question was.